Fashion Week is just around the corner! While it is incredibly fun, it is important to be prepared so you can have the best time. Here are our recommendations for what to wear and what to pack.
(You can find all products on our Pinterest board)
Now you’ll be looking great but there are a few more things you’ll need!
- Good manicure: We suggest a gel manicure so you don’t have to worry about it chipping at all.
- Camera: While your phone can do an ok job, having a good camera is important. I like the Canon EOS Rebel S1. It’s the smallest DSLR camera on the market.
- Portable phone charger/ battery pack: “Pics or it didn’t happen” and “FOMO” are prevalent thoughts, especially during NYFW. Between Tweeting, Instagramming, Vining and what ever other social media you use, your battery won’t last long.
- Car service: After a long day in (literally) killer heels, the last thing you will want to do is stand on the Subway. A car service like Uber will get you home or to your next show quickly–no hailing or waiting required.
- Coffee: Need I say more?
- Water: But with all the caffeine you’ll be downing, it’s easier to get dehydrated. Keep going by washing down your coffee with a bottle of water.
- Emergen-C: Without fail, a cold gets passed around during fashion week–going non-stop on little sleep definitely doesn’t help! Some extra Vitamin-C, especially when you may not be eating all the fruits and veggies you need, can help ward off that annoying cold.
- Energy bars: Having a little snack in your bag is great to keep going on your way between shows.
- Tide To Go pen: Stains happen.
What shows are you excited for? Tweet us @k2obykarenko