Want to be a part of the k2o team? Check out our Merchandising Internship!
Founded in 2010 by Karen Ko, k2o by Karen Ko is a fashion forward jewelry brand based in New York City.
k2o by Karen Ko consists of three distinct lines:
• k2o Glam
• k2o Rock
• k2o POP
k2o’s refined glam rock style has been featured in fashion & lifestyle magazines including Zink, Upscale, Ladies Home Journal, and Ouch. In addition, k2o has been spotted on celebrity actresses, singers and models including Dev, Kaylee Defer, Brandy, Bridget Moynahan, Martha Wash, Amber Rose, Jade Cole.
– Research for online and brick & mortar retailers and obtain contact information for current buyers.
– Responsible for putting together weekly sales pitch and draft email cover letters.
– Manage and update line sheets and e-commerce site.
– Manage inventory upload and updates for online sites.
– Maintain and update in-house inventory, sales leads, and client database.
– Conduct weekly research on direct and indirect competitors and retail landscape (online & in-store).
*Must be available to work for at least 3 days a week however you can work remotely for this internship.
– Currently enrolled in college preferred (recent graduates may apply too).
– Must have a strong understanding of fashion, fashion brands, and fashion trends.
– Superior attention to detail and organization skills is a MUST.
– Excellent writing skills and research skills and must be tech savvy.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent time management/project skills and able to meet deadlines and any last minute tasks.
– Proficient in all relevant software programs and platforms – Word, Excel, Google Docs, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
– Must have your own laptop with the Adobe programs installed already
*Please note that this is an unpaid internship (school credit can be arranged for college candidates).