Want to be a part of the k2o team? Check out our Social Media Internship!
Founded in 2010 by Karen Ko, k2o by Karen Ko is a fashion forward jewelry brand based in New York City.
k2o by Karen Ko consists of three distinct lines:
• k2o Glam
• k2o Rock
• k2o POP
k2o’s refined glam rock style has been featured in fashion & lifestyle magazines including Zink, Upscale, Ladies Home Journal, and Ouch. In addition, k2o has been spotted on celebrity actresses, singers and models including Dev, Kaylee Defer, Brandy, Bridget Moynahan, Martha Wash, Amber Rose, Jade Cole.
– Manage our twitter, facebook, pinterest and instagram (draft and schedule tweet, posts and pins, engage with fans, manage who we follow/ our followers, etc).
– Research and generate content ideas to help promote our brand.
– Write and publish 3 blog posts per week on various fashion & styling topics including fashion trends, accessories trend, runway reports, favorite designer/ product of the week.
– Monitor brand on a weekly basis for press coverage.
– Assist in creating/editing images for social media platforms.
*Must be available to work for at least 3 days a week however you can work remotely for this internship.
– Currently enrolled in college preferred (recent graduates may apply too).
– Excellent writing skills and research skills.
– Prior experience tweeting and writing blogs.
– Some graphic design (in terms of layouts) and photoshop experience (in terms of editing images).
– Superior attention to detail and excellent organization skills with a sense of priority for deadlines.
– Pro-active with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent time management/project skills and able to meet deadlines and any last minute tasks.
– Proficient in all relevant software programs and platforms – Word, Excel, Google Docs, WordPress, Pinterest, Twitter, and Adobe Photoshop.
– Must have your own laptop with the programs installed already.
*Please note that this is an unpaid internship (school credit can be arranged for college candidates).