Want to work for k2o this summer? We are looking for a public relations intern!
Founded in 2010 by Karen Ko, k2o by Karen Ko is a fashion forward jewelry brand based in New York City.
k2o by Karen Ko consists of three distinct lines:
• k2o Glam
• k2o Rock
• k2o POP
k2o’s refined glam rock style has been featured in fashion & lifestyle magazines including Zink, Upscale, Ladies Home Journal, and Ouch. In addition, k2o has been spotted on celebrity actresses, singers and models including Dev, Kaylee Defer, Brandy, Bridget Moynahan, Martha Wash, Amber Rose, Jade Cole.
– Responsible for generating pitch stories to promote k2o.
– Responsible for drafting weekly pitches to stylists, experts, bloggers, and editors.
– Research targets and populate our target database.
– Coordinate/ deliver sample pulls for editorial shoots and manage sample inventory.
– Maintain and track editorial pulls and publish dates.
– Maintain and update press kit as needed.
– Monitor brand on a weekly basis for press coverage.
*Must be available to work for at least 3 days a week however you can remotely on days where there no sample pulls.
– Currently enrolled in college preferred (recent graduates may apply too).
– Excellent writing skills and research skills.
– Some graphic design (in terms of layouts) and photoshop experience (in terms of editing images).
– Superior attention to detail and excellent organization skills with a sense of priority for deadlines.
– Pro-active with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent time management/project skills and able to meet deadlines and any last minute tasks.
– Proficient in all relevant software programs and platforms – Word, Excel, Google Docs, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
– Must have your own laptop with the programs installed already.
*Please note that this is an unpaid internship (school credit can be arranged for college candidates).
Apply Here: k2o by Karen Ko PR Intern Application